Dambisa was named by TIME Magazine as one of the “100 Most Influential People in the World”.
She is the author of four NY Times Bestselling books.
As an economist, her work focuses on the global economy, geopolitics and financial markets.
Her work has taken her to over 65 countries.
- Capital Account
- Cross Border Flows
- Current Account
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)
- Government Spending
- Interests Rates
- Money Supply & Demand
- Quantitative Easing
- Reserve Requirements
- Capital Spending
- Labor Markets
- Wages & Wage Growth
- Conflicts & Instability
- International Regulations
- Public Policy
- Bonds & Stocks
- Housing Data
- Investible Ideas
- Risk & Premiums
Technology: Opportunities, Risks, & Responses
- Advances in Healthcare, Education, & Finance
- Efficiency Gains
- The Future of Work
- Shifting Corporate Governance: The Board Room
- Demographics in a Historical Context
- Investible Ideas: Impact on Markets & Sectors
- Lifestyle & Preferences of the Future [Banking, Housing, Communication, Transportation]
The Future of 21st Century Corporations
- Broader Mandate: Social Responsibility & Sustainability
- Changing Regulatory Environment: Multi-jurisdiction Risks & Opportunities
- Growing a Business in the Face of Competition
- What Corporate Leaders Can Learn from Sports
Manager, Education Content
She received some of the strongest feedback of any speaker at Summit; several comments on her compelling delivery and insightful messages. Many attendees left excited to read her book. A few suggestions for providing the book electronically, i.e. by a Kindle download, in the future—to avoid attendees having to carry heavy books. I think that’s a great option worth exploring. Read full Audience Feedback
American Chemistry Council Event
Managing Director, Meetings, Program Development & Marketing
Dambisa did a fabulous job during our annual meeting, and she is a lovely individual. I was fortunate enough to meet her partner and her dog prior to her presentation. So very sweet.
Dr. Moyo’s session was in the top 5 highest ranking sessions of the conference.
Here’s some of the feedback:
- Dambisa was excellent, great selection for the event.
- Clear delivery from Dambisa, providing relevant specific factors.
“Enjoyed that she brought up thinking points and context I had not yet considered. Great energy and emanated caring.”
“Very knowledgeable, professional yet personable, clear, concise, gave appropriate examples, and charismatic. Enjoyed.”
“So clear, and ideas that can be put to work”